- Berkshire Commons Condo Association
- Double Tree Condo Association
- Jamestown North and South Condo Association
- Old Field Condo Association
- Summit Chase Condo Association
- Tall Oaks Condo Association
- The Cascades on the River Condo Association
- The Peabody Condo Association
You can access your association by clicking on the links above. The page contains documents, announcements and board information. If you do not have access to this section please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request for access.
How do I change my contact info?
-Please call C. Hamilton and Associates to update any contact info or email the office at email@example.com. We will update the information in the system.
How can I login to check my ledger?
- In order to see your ledger you will need to email C. Hamilton and Associates so that we can authorize your request. The resident will receive an email allowing them to set up an account. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get copies of bylaws, covenants or insurance documents?
- Each Association's information is password protected. Please contact the management company if there are additional documents that you wish to request.
How do I get my contact info in the gate call box?
- Please call or email C. Hamilton and Associates. We will need to following information for the gate call box.
- PHONE NUMBER
- 5 DIGIT TR# (S) ON THE BACK OF THE CLICKER
What if my house is for sale or I just bought a house in the community?
- There may be fees that are associated that are stated in the bylaws which are located on the password protected page for the Association. Please have the closing attorney contact the office if they need any information as we will be more than happy to assist them. If you are a new homeowner we have a welcome packet available.
How do I get a parking permit?
- Parking permits are handed out at the office. Please fill out this form___ in order to obtain a permit.